Shipping in Europe. Free shipping in Belgium as from 4 bottles!

Terraprava - ЯoVerso

Terraprava - ЯoVerso

Regular price
€16,50
Sale price
€16,50
Regular price
€19,50
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included.

Terraprava - ЯoVerso

ЯoVerso is a bottle-fermented wine that is the result of nature and craftsmanship that can be grasped from the first sip. The wine is a Chardonnay base for about 80% with a dosage of Souvignier Gris for the remaining 20%, and the refermentation in the bottle occurs thanks to the addition of the must of the Souvignier Gris raisin wine. It is a wine that can already be seen to be unfiltered, not clarified or stabilized.

The sulfur contained in Roverso is naturally the result of the sulfur that develops in fermentation. Harvesting is exclusively by hand in boxes. At this stage the selection of the best bunches takes place.

The fruit is pressed very softly and fermentations are all strictly spontaneous and with indigenous yeasts. The hints on tasting are of citrus and aromatic herbs.

ingredients: grapes and man :-)